Disarming

I want to disarm people.
Disarm them from their inner weapons. Disarm them and give them the possibility to feel and perceive life in freedom.
We build weapons inside. To protect ourselves from the others. To contraatac and never again let the others hurt us.
Weapons are build by those that don't get the chance to understand their fears. That identify with them. That build themselves around them. That buried them deep and start believing that those bundle of inner fears make their own self, the totality of all they most inner and most close 'are' .
I make films that disarm. Both actors and spectator.
Both myself and all the crew. We have to fight to through our weapons away.
That is my mission.
That is what I do unconsciously for as long as I can remember.

0 comment:

Post a Comment